i will be here waiting `

Sunday, August 21, 2005

nth happen today ..

todat nth happen ..
planning to stay at home whole day
~ fix the com in my room ..
~ study for my POA ..
~ study for chinese ..
~ do my tution Homework ..
~ tiDy my room
But Do u TiNk i will really go do ??

had My tution Early in the morning ..
Now feeling sleepy ..
but i wun go sleep de ..
lots of things waiting for me to go do ..
my memory had been fading ..
cannot remember the things
i learnt on mon tution ..
so cannot do those question my tutor
wan me to solve ..
stare and stare at the question ..
he knew that i forget how to do
from my face expression ...
cannot remember many things
in my brain ..

must try to improve my memory ..
now go and fix the com first ..

Bye !!

** HapPy BIrtHdaY KennEtH !! **

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home