i will be here waiting `

Sunday, August 14, 2005

went to study again ,,

just finish taggin on others blog ..
wishiing then good luck for tml ..
here again wish everyone who
come to my blog to see ..
~ gOod LuCk for youR exAms ~
today went out to study again ..
i admit that i was not focus today ..
ask others out to study ..
but i din not really focus on wat i
wanted to do .. wanted to study
chem , but i DiD not ..
i read my notes for a while ..
then push my notes aside ..
study maths again ..
peggie was like asking weird question
i din know how to ans ..
i was more confused now then before ..
i am not going to be surprised if i
FAILED !!
i am not soo that sure how to
solve equation for the graph thing ..
NOW I AM MORE CONFUSED !!
someone help me ....... please !!
i din know how to answer the maths
question peggie ask me ..
how ?? i am going to fail again ??
i GOing to get the RED marks again ??
wishing that the paper will not be so
difficult as the question peggie ask
me today ..zh was able to solve a
question ... Clever !! *clap clap *
my tutor will be like shocked
when he see my paper !! hahax
wishing to see his face when he see
my paper .. will he be happy or sad ??
happy that i passed ??
or sad that i failed again ??
i am soo curious .... today i din
study as much as yesterday ..
i was more focus yesterday ..
i need to go remember my formulas
again !! think i forget again ..
hope i will not forget the formuals
when i get the paper tml ...
have to go flip through my books
to refresh my mind ..or i really
going to fail liao .. hope not !!


oKie ~~ byE **

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home