i will be here waiting `

Friday, August 05, 2005

angey now ..

now feel very angry ! now using my
blog to vent my anger .. firstly ,i din
tell u to wait for me .. it u who
wanted to wait .. i told marion to
telll u to go to the library first ..
but u insist of not going .. then
second time i again ask marion
to tell u to go library ,then did
u go ..u ask me to go eat with u ..
i said see first .. i din not promise
to go with u .. so i have the right
not to go ... right ?? and why dun
u reflect on yourself why others
dun wan to eat with u .. and why
can u blame me that others dun
wan to eat with u ?? and why i
report to u where i go ... i have
my personal rights to do not telling
u where i go right ??dun u think
u have gone overboard ?? i kept
quiet when u do the things that i
dun like it at all ?? like yesterday
.. i was in a bad mood as i din do
well for my oral and u keep
disturbing me , but i still din not
say anything .. i kept quiet ..





*__ i am really angry with u this time __*
*_____ REALLY !!!!! _____*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home