i will be here waiting `

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

got 1 new jie lehx ...

today come post again .. as got something to post . today miss merduati come find me during chinese lesson .. scare me sia !! thought i do wrong things lehx .. but luckily not .. she tell me to help in the schoool emergency exercise ... my class got 8 student helpers help out in this .. think is a lot lehx .. compared to other classes .. then during the alarm rang .. i wanted to go report for duty ... then that mr see tho dun believe that i was on duty .. i let him see the student helper list ..then did him let me out ...i quickly went to the field .. due the rush ..i sprain my legs and nearly fall down lehx .. but luckily never fall .. just sprain my legs only .. what did i do there lehx ??? hmm .. just taking all the classes attendence list ,then see if got anyone missing a not lorx .. and also standing under the hot sun .. but nvm .. everyone was also doing that ..

then today after school ,went to the library until 3.30 then i went to lot 1 with run ting and took 3 neoprints .. very crazy .. but i had fun ..today is the most neoprints i took in 1 day lehx .. and today got 1 more god sis le .. ~~ she is run ting ..finally got someone older than me le .. going to be my birthday soon lehx .. looking forward to that day !! 6 more days !!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home