i will be here waiting `

Friday, August 19, 2005

got back my physics paper

today i PON my english class ,
first time lehx ...
hahax ..
about the whole class pon ..
just pack the bag ,and went out
the relief cher also nv care ..
but some still stay in class ..
gambling ..
mr see tho nv came ..
have 2 free periods ..
*happy *
my class was like gambling den lehx ..
everyday sure got some ppl ,
gambling at the back of the class de ..
even the most guai one also played ..
hahax ..
now think of the incident that
nan lin told me.. stiill feel like laughing

today got back my phyics paper ..
i DID NOT DO well ..
but pass .. borderline case ..
sianzz ...
made lots of careless mistakes
which i SHOULD NOT make ..
wasted lots of marks ...
tink i am not going to pass my science
cause i dun tink i will score very well for
CHEMISTRY !!
i tink the paper was quite difficult ..
but others say it was easy ..
hope i can pull up my marks
by my chem and the other tests ...
sad that i did not do well ..
but cannot blame ..
i din really studied for my physics ..
i spend my time all on chem ...
if i fail my chem ... haiz .. i will be
sooo SAD !!!
i worked soo hard ...
i wan to score well ...
but can i ????
today did my duty ..
luckily ,not much things to do ..
i did shelf-ing for a while
then sat at the counter a while
then went to play reversi .
play with marion ..
then go kpo kw there ..
talking about some things ..
starting dun quite know what
they toking abt ..
after a while .. i get it le ..
peggie tell me to wait for her ..
so after duty ,went to sit in front
of the general office ,play reversi
with zheng hao ..
ooo .. lost again .. nvm ..
i dun know how to play very well ..
waited until peggie came ..
take bus go home ..
peggie tore the consent form ..
shocked lehx ..
thought she say play play only ..
she really tore it ..
i was soo shocked ...
nth to say ..
was zh angry ??
i tink so .. but not only because of her ..

tml got lib meeting sia ..
will everyone come ??
tink will not ...
some already say they
cannot make it le ..
see zh very ke lian lehx ..
hahax ...
hope will get back my maths paper
TOMORROW !!!
ms beh .. faster mark lehx ...
i am sooo curious abt my marks ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home