i will be here waiting `

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

got back my chinese paper ,,

today get back my chinese paper
cause i broke my own record ..
cause my chinese marks will always be
at the 58- 60 range .. but this time
i got 62 .. maybe to other is is like
a average marks .. but to me ..
it is quite ok le .. i improve !! i will
work hard de ...
now got more confidence to learn chinese
tml should be getting my poa and
ss test paper back ..
i wanna get my papers back ..
today lesson was normal ..

had chem extra lesson after school
learnt mole concept ..
now i understand more ..
compared to last time ..
i din know a single thing .. like
what a mole,how to calculate mole ?
after lesson went to lib as usual ..
reach lib ,peegie told me to go eat ..
as she haven eat .. so i went with her ..
as i also haven eat ..
came back ...... study chem ..
i want to pass chem common test tml ..
must pass .. dun know why i just
wanna pass everything ..
i dun wan to fail anything ~
i wan back my maths Paper !!!!

ask kw to teach me chem in lib ,
as he was good in chem .. then do
the wksht ms yeo gave us jus now ..
then went out of school ,
when cher wanna close lib ...
as i still not sure of the chem ..
so went to national lib ..
ask kw teach me there ..
so study there .. after he teaching him
now know more than before le ..
zh was there reading comics ..
so relax .. dun need to study de ..

so here wanna thanks zh
~ for giving me the pooh tissue
~going to the national library
** then wanna thank kw
~ for teaching me chem ..
^ or i going to fail le ..
hahax ..
thanks !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home