i will be here waiting `

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

maths common test

today had my maths common test which i really wanted to passed .. peggie went to my class to take the paper .. so happy .. can take paper with her !! *smiles * told zhenghao to walk pass my class to tell me if it is ok a not .. saw him walk pass shaking his head .. know that the paper will be tough .. i was metally prepared .. heard from others class that they did not have enough time .. i quickly rush through my paper .. skipping those question that i completely dun know what it was toking about ... cause i dun wan to waste time thinking .. then i left a question blank but it has many parts and i left the last part blank .. so wasted 2 or 3 marks bahx ..and have completely no confidence on another question .. i tried doing it ... rather than leaving it blank .. but no confidence that i will score any marks .. so i waste 9-10 marks bahx .. hope to get a pass .. or can get even better grades bahx ..when peggie came to my class ... her eyes was watery .. as if she going to cry anytime .. but never cry .. luckily .. but after the paper .. i went to take my bag .. starting never see her crying .. until wei hao tell me .. then i go see her .. tell her to cool down .. paper over liao .. dun cry .. maybe she too stress liao ..after that went to her class find her .. she not there .. so went to lib .. on the way there saw her .. still crying .. i dun know how to console her .. so tell zh and wk to calm her down .. stay outside the lib a while .. then went art room help angel with her art .. stay until 5 then need to go home as got tution at 6.30 ,received his msg saying that he will only he reaching at 7 to 7.30 .. so went to eat my dinner while waiting ... today tution was okie .. he was kana tricked by me hahax .. but i was quite stress .. today i did lots of maths ... but nth was compared to chem .. i dun undertstand a single thing about the mole concept ... i am going to fail chem .. now have to go sleep le ... too tired le .. hope to get back my maths paper soon !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home