i will be here waiting `

Friday, September 15, 2006

today no school ...
came online about 10++ until now ..
today wanted to go swimming ...
but raining now ... sian ...
shall go tml .. I DUN CARE !!

haven study yet ... sian ...
later then go study ...
i din think of him today ...
until someone told me ...
studpid lorx .. i wanted to forget ..
but she reminded me ...
told me he was under the rain and ask if im sad ...
then i told her dun need to tell me all this ..
im nobody to him le ....
but .....

yh birthday coming soon ...
haven buy her present ...
peggie and wk ones coming too ...
kw present haven buy ...
sians ... so many things i haven go do ...
need to save up le ...
lolx ...

i just love this song so much man ~
hahax ...
post again tonight i hope ..
hahax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home