i will be here waiting `

Thursday, September 14, 2006

today had english paper 2 ....
was quite ok i tink .... i still had the time to rewrite everything nicely ..
but POA to me was not so ok le ....
sians ... im just scribbing on the paper ...
nvm .. hope for a pass this time is enough ...
but stupid me din study the tution thingy ...
and it came out ... so just wrote what i remember ...

after that went libray to wait for peggie to finish lesson ...
then went to eat ... din talk to rt le ...
she just going too overboard ... suaning me as and when she like ...
i just hate it ... and why must she care so much who i wanna eat with ..
is my business ... and she just suan me like that ???
just because if small things she can suan me ???
so i just suan her back ... not suan actually ...
just talk back to her ... she just going too overboard ...
she maybe will tink that her words are nth ...
but to me .. it means a lot ....
it just unpleasant to me ...
this time is really not my fault le ...
nvm ... maybe this few days my temper is just bad ..

so people if i do anything that make u all angry ...
please tell me ....
too many things are happening ...
making me so stress-up ...

went lot 1 with yh after eating with peggie ...
as yh wanted to refund for her book ..
as her auntie bought the wrong ones ...
then saw my POA tutor there ...
saw him and i just laugh and called for yh ...
then went find the staff to exchange for the book ..
then ask yh to go ask him about the POA thingy ...
then tink her answers like ......
mine arent any better .. or even worse ...
went home after that ..
finally my bus came before hers ...
so have to pang seh her lorx ...
always is her pang seh me de ... today is me ..
hahax ....

the feeling for today is just very weird ...
without going to school with him ...
and just some things are just missing ...
my morning seems just so plain ...
without him telling me about the cars ...
things that made him angry ... about his life ...
is just very weird ... nvm ...
things will become normal soon ...
im still controlling myself ...
im still looking towards my right during exams ..
looking at what he is doing ... but din make it so obvious ..


i will try to not think too much ...
but just some things are letting me think more ..
i want to concetrate on my studies ...
i want !! IM TRYING !!!
im ok de ... im trying to let go ..
give me more time will do ...
tml no school for me ... another day for me to relax ..
haven study for next week subjects ....
sians ...

i wanna go swimming ... i just want to dip into the water ..
and swim a few laps .... let me de-stress a bit ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home