i will be here waiting `

Sunday, September 10, 2006

today come post le ...
had poa tution today .. but home tution was cancelled ...
hahax ... but slack the whole day ...
POA tution was kind quite ok today ...
cause i did some homework ...
but still never finish ... then when cher ask whether we got do ..
only me never do ... nvm .. xi guan le ....
but both of them told me they never do ...
but last minute go do without telling me ....

nvm .. cher know im weaker .....
so ask me copy down the answer ....
then copy down lorx ....
then went home ....
then slack around again ... played com for 2 hours ...
change blogskin .. is this nice ???
comments needed !!!

im feeling so weird this few days .....
just feeling very weird .... im still confused
confused in my feelings ...
and this few days wondering did i make the wrong choice ??
did i do the wrong things ??? maybe i did not think too much that day ??
did not consider many things before i give my answer ....
but i know .. i really love him ......
but do him ??? IM REALLY CONFUSED !!
i dun understand what is he thinking ...
or maybe i should take a break in this ....
and really consider this problems/ factors ....
some things happened and make me feel that he does not care ....
maybe i need to talk to someone .... who out there can listen to me ???
listen and tell me what should i do ...

im just posting out all my thinking and thoughts ...
see how tml goes bahx ...
hope tml will be better ...
i hate this kind of feeling =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home