i will be here waiting `

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

came post today ...
studied just now ..
but din quite understand ... nvm ...
shall just try my best tml ... and hope for the best ...
studying with wk is really just not sleepy ...
just dun feel like sleeping while studying ...
just feel bored after some time ...
then he keep playing with the name ...
but nvm .. today is just the last day u can do that le ....
=(

that bad feeling just came too fast ...
really too fast .... just too fast for me to accept ..
and we are just friends from now ...
today 13/9/06 .... 1 week before the first month ..
I AM FREE LE !!!
but free does not mean good ...
but people .. just dun ask me who suggest that ...
to me this does not matter ..
i know that he once love me and i also love him will do ..
as love does not have forever ...
what important to me is just memories ...
i shall just keep the happier day with me ..
and let those sad things slowly fade away ...
let time heal things ....
but at least we broke nicely ... without any quarrels or anything...
at least i have memories for me to think of ...
im sad .. that of course ... who will not be sad de ??
im just scared i will not be able to concentrate in school ...
with him sitting just in front of me ....
i shall control myself ... i SHALL !!

i shall move on ... time does not wait for me ...
and let time slowly heal the wounds ...
tml is just a slacking paper ...
i dun mean english ... i mean the POA paper ...
yea !! do not need to go to school on friday ... can sleep ..


nvm .. is late now ... post again tml or another day ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home