i will be here waiting `

Sunday, September 24, 2006

just came back from POA tution ...
and now waiting for my turn for home tution ...
so come blog a while ...
POA was alright bahx ...
at first was quite angry ... but slowly ok le ..
they bluff me again ... say nv do ..
but in the end still do ....

YINGHUI .. i want the code horx ...
and i wun tell u who is it de ...
u slowly wait ... hahax ...

im so looking forward to tml lorx ..
i wan back all my paper so much ...
i wanna see how i fare ... i wanna see ...
nvm .. let wait for tml to come ..
i want my CHEM and maths paper back ..
the rest nvm .. can wait ...
and i dun wan my POA paper ...
sians ... but it will still come back some day ...

i dun seems to be letting go ..
is not easy letting go at all ..
i miss him a lot a lot ...
how how ????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home