i will be here waiting `

Monday, September 25, 2006

hahax .. first of all
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PIG KOR ~
omg .. hairs stands sia =)
hope u enjoy today sia ....

kkx , next ...
talk about today ...
got back some papers ... but all to my disappointment ..
all the results was lousy .... sians ...
shall post the results when i have all of it ~
first period was free period ...
then second and third was chinese ... but to me also free ..
then was physics ... got back my paper ..
din do what i expect myself to get ...
sad ... then was the practical that pull me down ..
AND i won rt by half a mark for paper 2 ...
and i was just so happy sia ... but lose to her for practical
SIANS ... nvm .. i SHALL work hard ...

then after recess was geog ...
SIANS .. nvm get back the paper sia ...
im aiming for a 30 this time ....
hope will get it ....
then was maths ....
din get what i really wanted .... i was just so sad ...
my tutor say is not bad ... but to me ...
is just so bad .... SADDDDD !!

then was english ... din get back any paper ...
he was going through the compo thingy ...
i did the question which he say that we should not try ...
and he ask who did that question ... and so i rise up my hand lorx ..
then he call me and say that he din say i will fail de ...
that say say say .. then i was like ...
so many ppl do that one why must tell me ??
lolx ..

after school went back home straight ...
then plan plan plan for later thingy ...
then went out at 6 sharp ...
and when i reach it was so early ....
next time shall not go out so early le ...

when pig reach then went into mac study a bit ...
then i just did like half a question =X ...
was teaching him practical thingy ..
i know i teach like nv teach like that horx ..
then when peggie they all reach then study a bit more ...
then after that went cut cake ...
then eat .. then went back mac again ...
when going to the mac ... my shoe broke ..
=(

sians then have to drag all the way until the ntuc there ...
hate the dragging sound =X
then went basic point buy super gule then gule it ..
then went mac ... then sit there ....
until 10 ++ went off ....
then went bus stop ... the stupid shoe keep coming out ...
SIANSSSSSS !!!
then slowly slowly walk to the bus stop ...
then talk talk in the bus stop ...
then bus came and went up bus ...

pig msg me ...
im so happy to have a good kor like him ... hahax ..
ALL my kor are just wonderful sia ....
ABP is also just wonderful ... hahax
i will tell you when i really cannot tahan de ...
hahax ... lets wait for the day to come bahx right ???
maybe like what u say ... SOON bahx ...
and btws ... do u have the code for the blog for not letting ppl see the source de mahx ..
if have tell me ... i wan it .. THX !! anyone here have it can also tell me ...
nth to type le ... BYE !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home