i will be here waiting `

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

posting again ...
today was alright ..
was sleeping during marketing ...
but only for a while ..
cause friend behind poke my back ..
then never sleep le...
so tired during this few days ...
and finally .. tml is not at 8 ...
finally ...

accounts was fine .
tink cher was good enough ..
tink the MCQ for mine paper was ........
u will know straight which was the answer ..
cause the other options were so wrong ..
thats to me lorx... not sure what the other thinks
hope i wun get any wrong for MCQ ...
im really aiming for high marks for this ...
and it mean real high one ...
the white colour one seems more difficult ...
see-ing the person next to me let me think so ...
and only me and sara got the green one ..
the rest in my group got the white one ...
so i can only check my answer with sara ..

im starting to not understand accounts le ...
anyone teach me about the prepaid dunno what thingy ??
why does it seems different from POA ?
IM BLUR NOW ~
hope after tml TUT i will understand ..

next week marketing ...
anyone teach me that ???
i really dun understand anything about that ..
really have to study for marketing le...



haven study for c.maths also ..
sians sian ....
stress coming to me soon ....
lots of things needed to be done ...
my web page and script for speech...
im too wasting my time le ....


been thinking too much for the past few days...
thought about it le ...
hope nth changes anymore ...
i dun wan it ... PLS DUN ~


i will be fine ..
swinging too much this few days ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home