i will be here waiting `

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

finally .. updated my blog ..
like links and stuffs ...

today got a really bad news ..
real BAD ... sians ..
and i keep nagging to sara ... LOLX..
why must it be indiviual ?? WHY WHY ?
sians .. at least group is so much better lorx ..
wan me alone say my speech ...
KILL ME PLS ~

lots of lecture today ...
i din really understand accounts for the first time ...
how good can that be =)
LOLX... why does it sound so chim than POA ??
sians ... really need to study le ...
din do my tutorial for today also ...
i really din know how ..
the list and the table ... sians ..
c.maths was manageable for me today ..
thanks to SARA =)
hahax ..she explained to me some of it ...


tml a long day .. a long long day ..
friday friday ..
when is it coming ??
why it is only thurs tml ? =)
i wan friday ~
cause its a short day .. LOLX ..
lesson till 1 =)


--- i dun need to see a doctor =)
im completely fine .. my bro got the wrong idea when u send him that msg ..
LOLX .. he went to tell my mum ..
so funny ...


`` shall go maple soon ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home