i will be here waiting `

Monday, May 14, 2007

back to post again ~

today lesson was so-so ..
and lst lecture that i din listen to it ..
DSPT(java) was doing my speech ..
cause its seems too short compared to others ...

java test was so-so too ..
got some mistakes ??
i not sure too ..
shall wait for it to come back ...
hope the score will be nice nice one ..


speech was a total messs...
and i totally made it a mess ..
felt so sad for sara ..
cause i simply spoilt it ..
and she has to in the same group as me ..
cher dun let me read from notes ..
and my notes is quite chim ..
i din know how to say in my own words ...
my mind was simply blank ...
BLANK ~ i dunno what im saying ..
embarrased myself in front of the whole class ..
i thought cher wanted to share the example with the class ..
so i said okay when she told us to go back she read to the class ...
how i know she mean that ...
i really nearly cry out during that time ..
i also dunno why ...
luckily .. sara was there ...
she made me feel not so bad ~
at least she made me smile =)
so glad to have her as my good friend cum classmate ..
she simply rocks ~
and she still group with me for ICA ..
not scare that i will mess up again and cause her to fail it ..
i shall work hard for this ..
i really need to practice more for my speech ..
i MUST NOT MESS THIS UP !!
thanks to pig KOR also ..
LOLX ~






im going to decide real soon ~
im going by my heart this time ...


kkx .. bro rushing me to go play maple le ~ =)
post again tml if possible```

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home