i will be here waiting `

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

im blogging again ~
im using the desktop as well as my lappy at the same time ..
how cool can it be ..
bro din wan to use ..
so i use my lappy beside my desktop ..
online maple there .. hahax ..
i wanna lvl soon ..
but i keep dying ..
so its going take a long time before i can lvl le =(


today was alright =)
lessons was still as sleepy..
had essit assignment ..
and me stupidly din save again before i submit ..
so all those slide transition was not shown ...
DUMB ME =(
dunno is it important ??
sians..

read sara blog cause she said she blogged =)
maybe it is due to us being nervous being the 'sway' first group to present ..
but its still my fault ...
its really my fault ..
i messed up the speech ..
BUT ~
nvm ... we shall work hard for this ICA ..
i learned from the speech ..
we shall have lots and lots of practices ...
we shall do well for this coming speech =)
WE WILL .. RIGHT ?? =)
we shall always be good friends and classmates `


tml marketing tutorial is cancelled ..
due to c.maths lecture ..
luckily make-up lesson is on thurs..
and not on friday ~
so thurs lesson going end at 6 ...
long day ~


i tink my group of classmates going to split again ..
i have this feeling ..
but hope it DUN ..
sad=(



looking forward to friday ~
dun ask me why =)
hope my mood will stay like this ..
hope nth happen on that day ~


ending here ```

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home