i will be here waiting `

Saturday, May 26, 2007

back home ~
went out to buy rt birthday present ...
im so so so broke man ..
must really spend money carefully le ...
im spending my money too fast ...
getting money too often from my father ...
he geting angry about this le =X

and finally ..
finished my 10 pages long tut for biz comm ..
should be 10 pages bahx ..
its so sians while doing that ..
.ask rt help me do some questions ..
hahax ..IM REALLY TOO LAZY !!!!
shall chiong my web page and other tuts tml ~
i will try to finish web page by tml bahx ..
due on wed .. sians ...
so im slowest in my group le ..
sad..
problems will still be there ...
problems is still there ..
why why ??
a week since i last see him le.. =(
its one week and never talk or even communicate ..
what can i do ?? or what can i do to even improve this ??
i msged just now ..
and what i hated the most -no reply- happened ..
its so sick !!
im really tired about this ...
im always the first one to start the msg even if we msg ..
why is that so ??
im complaining too much ...
im so happy just now ...
im feeling damn moody now ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home