i will be here waiting `

Sunday, December 10, 2006

back from chalet le ...
3 days over le ...
time passes so fast ..

first day
went there after me work ..
meet up with me cousin and go together ..
or else go alone so sian ..
was chatting all the way to downtown east ..

reach there .... went to the bbq side ..
then went up to the room ...
put bag down went back to bbq there again ..
then eat eat eat ...
went upstair after that lorx ..
watch tv at 9 ...
then rot there ...
till like 12++
watch tv again ...
slept at 2++
due to space limit ..
me and my cousin had to sleep on the floor lorx ..
but not only us ...
bro and cousins also slept on the floor ...
floor was so uncomfortable lorx ..
miss my bed so much ...

second day
wake up at 9++
ate cup noodles ...
then went watch tv again ...
due to last night nv really sleep ..
around 10 like that ...
me fall asleep on the sofa ...
slept like 40 mins ..
wake up again ...
wanted to go escape de ...
dunno why they like no mood no mood to go de ..
then nvm ...
we walk till escape there ...
bro like dun wan go in like that ...
then me cousin suggested that ..
me , her and hongwei go in first ..
when yongjian and bro decide whether they wanna go in a not ..
and so we three went in first ...
and two of then went cyling ..
escape was fun ...
shall ask ABP and pig to go ... lolx ..
went back ...
then let time pass by ...
played majong =)
FUN FUN ~~
now know how to play a bit le ..
then bbq again ...
went to sleep earlier lorx ...
at 11.30 ..
woke at at 5.30 ..
my cousin also wake up at that time ...
due to my father snoring so loud ...
we slept around 6++ lorx ..
cannot sleep ..
wake up at 8++
ate cup noodles again ...
then pack everything ...
took mrt home ....

came back home then sleep again ..
this few days keep eat then sleep ...
sians ... shall go exercise soon ...
genting & KL next sat =)

i wanna go sentosa =)
still need to wait till jan then go ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home