i will be here waiting `

Sunday, December 03, 2006

here to post again ...
back from a birthday dinner ...
was alright bahx =)

what surprised me was that
i saw mr thomas tan there ...
being the MC for a wedding dinner held there ..
his chinese was quite fluent lehx ..
hahax ...

today outing to sentosa was so called postponed to next time
maybe everything was my fault ..
i choose the date but today got my grandma birtday dinner ..
so due to the time limit we have ...
i changed the date to next time ..
wanted to change to next week ..
but me next week got chalet so cannot ..
next next week tink going genting ..
so also cannot ...
so i changed it to next time ..
cause date haven confirm ..

so no choice ...
went shopping at vivo city lorx ..
rt was suaning me all the way when we started our lunch till we going shop finish ...

tml working again ...
is it a good thing or a bad thing lehx ??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home