i will be here waiting `

Saturday, November 18, 2006

back from swimming and studying =X
stupidly got sun burn ...
face , hands and my shoulder all a bit red ..
no wonder my shoulders keep hurting ...
next time shall apply lotion before i go swimming le ..
should be alright before mon bahx ..
hope so bahx ...

swimming was fun .. minus those disgusting things =X
hahax .. we shall go again next time =)
OKAY BIRDY AND PIG ?? LOLX ..

now i know pig have serious mood swings ...
so scary de ...
and horx ...
pig ...
u rememeber today ...
wait till i decide le ...
wait till everything settle le ...
then u have nth to wei xie me ...

studying was alright bahx ..
i really dunno how to teach ..
stupid me =X

decision making is disgusting ..
i hate it ...
really hate it ...
shall i shall i not ??
not thinking so much le ..
maybe changing the date to mon ..
cause no matter what i decide ..
it will sure affect me on mon de ..
so .. MON bahx ...

my dear brother finally growing up ...
sending girl home at night ...
hahax ...

mapling time .. shall aim for my 5M ...
hahax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home