i will be here waiting `

Monday, November 06, 2006

SIANS ..
tml having chem papers ..
lazy to study it now ...
maybe later at night then go study bahx ...
today maths is just going to be a gone case ...
very sad sia ..
careless mistake all over ...
and i just blank a 10 marks question ..
din know how to do .. so just blank it ..
and lots of careless mistake sia ...
at least 25++ marks sure gone de ..
GONE CASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my aiming marks just flown away from me ...
so i just changed my target for my results le ..
not to disappoint myself so much after seeing the results ..
and my target will just change from time to time ..
see how much the effort i put in ,
i will know roughly how much i will get le bahx ..
ahhhh !! MATHS ~~~
SIANS !!!
PAPER 2 BETTER NOT BE TOUGH !!
after paper went lib to study ss ..
but after asking around for the answer for maths ..
the mood for studying ss is just gone ..
no more mood ..
so just sat down there ...
more and more answer came out ..
and i got to know more mistakes i made ..
so fed-up with myself sia ..
then started sms-ing ..

after that went canteen to eat ..
started to study bit by bit ...
studied the SBQ ...
then started to study the themes ...
and luckily .. all the themes i sort of spotted came out ..
theme 1 , 2 , 4 ...
but due to me all study some parts only ..
only know how to do theme 1 question ..
as both parts know how to do ..
theme 2 din know how to do the second part ..
so din 3/4 page for part a ..
and 1.1/2 pages for part b ..
din know if the things i writen make sense a not ..
only know that i scribble and scribble all the way ..

then after the paper went library ..
wait for the people at the bustop to disperse first ..
lost my water bottle ..
cannot find it anywhere ...
maybe going to buy a new one soon bahx ..
went lot one eat with rt again =X
this time is considered my dinner le ..
eating dinner at 4 plus =)
then went walk walk around lot ..
took neprints ..
LOOK so dumb sia ..
then went mac bought fillet for bro dinner ..

then went back home ..
told mother about my maths ..
she din scold me .. hahax ..
so rare .. at least she din nag say i din study ..
then now say careless mistakes a lot ..
hahax ..
she told me to work hard for the paper 2 lorx ..
so happy =)

Pig :
dun so sad le ..
cheer up a bit .. u sure can do it de ..
work hard for paper 2 then ..
chem must jia you worx ..
is not SHIT LEHX ~~
anything can ask me ..
even though im lousy at that too =)
i try to help if i can ...

to those who are taking Os :
jia you everyone !! =)
good luck and all the best =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home