i will be here waiting `

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

im back !
HAHA.back from dinner and shopping in fairprice ~
HAHA. i burn my father pocket =)
dinner was 41 * for five people *
shopping total cost 69.10 ~
but of course, not everything was mine =)


day start so-so.
got my first present from sara !
told her i never got such a long bag before.
then rainity came with another long bag !
second present.
LOL. zhen came late.
she gave me the third ~
went for lecture.
step in, one thing was saw my kor !
got a surprise ! a card ~
i never thought of it.
cause birdy say she will never wan to do a card anymore.
somemore nearly all my classmates signed ~
left out one or two bahx.
accounts was sians.
my brain was somewhere else.
i tink i forgot to bring it out today ><
LOL. nth at all went in.
somemore i din know that in POA.
dead. need to read up myself ~

webAPP tut after that.
finally.
things went in.
finally i know what went on during the PRAC on mon.
HAHA. went for lecture after that.
KOR came down a while to disturb ~
LOL asked rainity to pull me home after tut later ~

lunch time after lecture =)
and its, chicken rice again.
funny thing was the packet thingy.
sara repeated dunno how many times...
HAHA. luckily when zhen ask ,
i was not eating my rice. or else ...
LOL rice will be flying ~
LOL.
went for marketing lecture after that.
some went in, some din~
so its normal .
TUT ended early.
ended at 3 =)


rainity really pulled me home.
LOL. she really listen to my kor one lorx.
grab my hand and walked =X
we went shoppping acarade ,
cause zhen or sara wanna buy thingy.
realised that he saw me.
and i din see him should i be happy or should i be sad?
OF COURSE ! i should be happy.
or else i dunno what will happen ~
LOL and i really went back home straight after that.
to prevent me from doing any dumb things.
reach home and started to take photos.
and soon blogging le.


THANKS ORBS for the birthday song ~
HAHA.
tml helicopter !! HAHA.
first movie outing ~


after movie meeting yh and rt ~

and he really forgot its my birthday today.
lolx.


ending here `

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home