i will be here waiting `

Saturday, July 07, 2007

posting again ~
photos time today !
half-way through my biz com research !
should be settled on one topic le [[ file-sharing ]]
feel like doing the sale of human organs de.
but i cant find anything on that.
so give up. do file sharing.
lots of things queue-ing up for me to do.
full sat and sunday needed to finish those.
long long list. somemore so many test next week.
sians. went kbox with yh and rt yesterday.
photos below.


quite enjoyed yesterday. and im down with a sore throat today.
and im so tired till i slept till 12++ today.
i can continue sleeping till dunno what time de.
but outside so noisy. mother friends talking like shouting.
so no choice.wake up. and i know dunno what time.
bro came in and off my air-con ! and turned on my fan..
without air-con so hot.
lucky he on the fan ~ and i continued my sleep =)


[[ 4 days .96 hours.5760 mins. ]]
sara helping me to countdown ! LOL


PHOTOS TIME~
[[ this is what i do when im so lazy to take down answer ! ]]
and i brought my camera today ~
- sara answer for c.maths -
answers on the board =)

sin and cos graph
- with mr MANO hand there =) -


- yh bubble tea hiding -
cause i think we cnt bring outside food in ?
so she hide it first =)
- yh took this when shes too bored inside -
i dunno what song is that =)

- drinks and snacks -

- chips that i bought in -
due to its hot&spicy
yh eat one and say its spicy.
and i have to finish it by myself =(
and im down with a sore throat today
*sad*

- yh bubble tea came out =) -

- AGAIN, yh too bored and played with my camera =) -
[[ ME AND RT ]]

- our messy table -
saw yh shoes ?? LOL

- HAHA. yh side view -
dun kill me if u see this yh =)


- another pic [[ RT AND ME =) ]]
im too bored also `
yh dun wan take pic with me yesterday =(

- group photo -
events for next week
- wed going out `
- harry potter with group on thurs `
- friday maybe NYP band concert `
time to do work =)
end `

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home