i will be here waiting `

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

another long long day today ~
tests and quizzes temporary away from me now.
essit test was so-so.
i was so free till playing with my nail polish~
cause i wrote whatever i know down le.
lazy to keep staring at my paper.
so played with my nails then.
waited for time to pass and pass.
and confirmed with him for tml.


kana fly aeroplane.
fine. i just hate it lorx.
that day still can say so happily to ask me choose day.
and still confirmed with me.
now for whatever reason, told me he was not free.
then why in the first place confirmed with me.
and i pushed away one outing just because of this outing.
sick ! sick ! spoilt my day !
what am i going to do tml then ?
go home sleep ~ how sad =(


i hate kana fly aeroplane.
dun confirm with me if u cant.
dun confirm le then tell me u cant.
its super sick one !!!!
somemore its on my day `
how angry can i get ? fine fine.
no point. forget about this.

accounting was long.
and it was not finished also.
will be continued on next thurs`
next week ICA !
sians. must study for accounts.
i aim real high for accounts de !


tml tml ~
coming in 10 mins~
one year older.
have to grow up.LOL
always stressing up my KOR =)
HAHA. i know what u mean de =)
thanks to much to u =)
u stones kkx ?
rocks sound so ... thus,i shall use stones =)
*sounds more weird though* nvm! i likeit =)


had a small birthday celebration just now with ABP, bro and KOR =)
though no surprise as there loopholes`LOL
i was happy and touched =) and high for dunno what reason.
thanks so so so much for the jacket.
it was needed and was very appreciated by me =)
im always complaining about the coldness.
sara listened to it till sians liao =)
SO, THANKS EVERYONE IN THAT GROUP !!!
thanks for everything for today =)
thanks for the effort made.
thanks for making time out.
thanks for ur presence.
and it goes on and on =)
info on today was just be stored in my memories ~


btws. let me be high for tml okay ?
LOL. high-ing iso much better than low-ing.
i want to enjoy tml !
i will enjoy tml without going out with him !!!
dun let me sway sway see him tml.
pls dun. i know i wun =)


time for my bath.
smelly me =(


bye.
everyone must enjoy =)
take care ~


end`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home