i will be here waiting `

Friday, February 23, 2007

come post again ..
since later going out .. wun have the time to post tonight le
i wanna talk about yesterday

finally after a long long time went out with him ..
at first i really din wan to go ..
cause too disappointed and sad that he really forgot its third month ..
he can even guess it was second month ..
made me sad till cannot lorx ..
but after a while okay le ..
since he planned the program for tml le ...
forgive him and agreed to go lorx ..
and he going out with me on friday .. hahax .. forced him de =X
but he promised to go on friday if i go out with him yesterday ..
so i went lorx .. happily went ..
went clark quay .. did i spell correctly ..
went walked around .. then went suntec lorx ..
went for lunch ... he anyhow bring me anyhow walk ..
cause i really dunno the way there de ..
lunch was not nice .. the noodles not nice de ..
and i left a fried wanton din wan to eat le .. cause its like the skin only ..
no taste de ..
he say i waste food .. lolx ..
then walked around again .. till one point we went out and think of places to go ..
dun ever ask me where to go .. u will never get a answer de ..
cause i really dunno where to go de .. always ask people where to go de ..

he bought me walked to bugis .. din know was so near only ..
after bugis walked to raffles ..
he was complaining that his knees hurt .. so sat down and rest a while lorx ..
was raffles city to look at the bag he wanted to buy lorx ..
was so EX can ?? he was aiming for it for 6 months le ..
he told me de .. and so he going to buy today with his mum ..
took bus back to his house there ..
watched him played com ..
at one point i was really so angry and nearly cried ..
he tried to cool me down .. he knew i was angry ..
and after talking ..
back to normal again ..
he never fail to cheer me up de ..
always wun angry more than 10 mins de ..

so went out of his house around 7.50 like that ..
and pulled him out also ..
waited for bus .. was chatting on phone .. so lazy chase bus ..
after 5 buses went .. told him to go lrt station ..
tink he was angry a while .. cause i din even try to get the bus ..
but im lazy to chase the bus ..
after a while he okay le .. hahax ..
so he waited for my train to come and off he went ..


and i went to cck to meet A.b.P and my pig kor =)
was supposed to go west mall to watch de ..
due to me saying wrong place .. and so we went lot to watch ..
but here must say again .. SORRY to the three of u !!
just follow law .. was really nice lorx ...
way home was scary ..
on my phone de music to listen ..
saw people under my block ..
so i walked big round to my block ..
another person talking on the public phone there ..
and i quickly walk there and took lift up ..
finally =)
reached home at 12 plus ..
parents din scold .. hahax ..
went bath and my habit was bringing my hp into the toilet also ..
cause can listen to songs mahx ..
was smsing also ..
and my phone keypad there kana water ..
cause im typing mahx ..
i always do that de .. not only today ..
and today hp wan give me problem ..
the numbers go haywire ..
i cant even unlock my phone .. cause the * became 7 ..
and so i went the open up my phone ..
asked my father for help cause i cant open it ...
and wipe dry the inside thingy ..
and luckily was okay le ..
or else dunno what will happen ..

really enjoyed today ..
was really happy going out today ..

i just love him .. him him and only him ..
we shall last long as thats what he know we will =)
loving him more and more each day .. <3 i want see him today ..


and importantly ..
i love A.B.P also ..
they rocks my world lorx ..
never fails to know that i have problems de ..
always there for me when i need someone ..
shall be friends forever no matter what de horx ..


and to my pig kor ..
no words can say what i want to say to him ..
many thanks & sorry for him ..
thanks for the many things ..
also sorry for many things lorx ..
any probs can find me de ..
dun keep everything to urself ..
always helping ppl with probs and keeping ur prob to urself ..
u shall be my pig kor forever de .. hahax ..

kkx .. end my post here le ..
going out soon =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home