i will be here waiting `

Saturday, February 17, 2007

come and post today =)
let talk about yesterday

went back rgt ..
they said meet at 10 de ..
all late ..
i shall take my time next time
waited there for half an hour and more ..
so reach rgt at 10.30++
i think so bahx ..
gave us a pass and ask me to wear ...
but i just took it and never will i wear it =X
went library first ..
stayed there for a while then they say want go canteen ..
so went canteen after library ..
din eat .. my kors ate =)
went hall after that ....
the concert was BORING lorx ..
make me so early wake up watch boring concert ..
birdy peggie class got first for the noticeboard thingy ..
grats to her =) she was so high that day ...
went canteen again after going to peggie class..
arounf 1.40++ like that set off ...
off to yew tee ...

six of us walked to yew tee =)
and think five of them took bus back to lot=)
was really nice of them to walk me to yew tee ..
of course is i ask them to walk de lorx .. hahax
THANKS to the five of them ..
they wun get to see it also =) maybe ??

went jurong with rt and yh ..
was as per normal lorx ..
we went to buy ticket first ..
scared no seats .. hahax ..
BUT there was lots of seats lorx ..
then took neoprints ...
went acarde after that ..
din play much ... dun wanna spent so much on acarde ..
the movie was nice =) [[ JUST FOLLOW LAW ]]
can go watch lehx .. to me is nice ..
really touching at one part .. lolx ..
released two drop of tears =X

yh did cry but she dun wan admit ..
i saw tears on her face when i turn round de ..
but she just dun wan admit ..

nvm .. rt also cried i think ..
and so after that went acarde again ..
played the drum till my hand pain then dun wan play le ..
went kranji after that ..
bought a skirt ..
went back lot to buy my dinner ..
went seiyu to look at shoes first .. din want to wear that heels de
so went to take a look ..
found one i like .. have my size and bought it =)
then went LJS to buy my dinner ..
saw pig at lot .. he din see me =)
walk past him and he din know .. FUN FUN ..
reach home .. then online a while and went offline le ..

TODAY
woke up at 10.30 ..
watch tv and ate my breakfast
after that came online and her am i =)

going out soon ..
so BYE ..
post again ASAP bahx ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home