i will be here waiting `

Friday, February 09, 2007

sians ..
stupid com wan to lag when im using ..
results out ..
at first was worried that i might fail my eng and maths ..
heard news that our class got ppl need repeat ..
so was worrying that i might be the unlucky few ..
was reallly worry-ing lorx ..
saw mr chen face so black ..
so know results arent that good for our class ..

so things passed just so fast ..
when was my turn ..
i only know mr chen told me that i passed all subs ..
then i was like saying oh really .. thank u ..
then everything else he said i just thank u ..
lolx .. din know what i was talking abt lorx ..
results to me at first was so-so ..
passed all .. stupid L1R4 was like 20 ??
nvm .. pass is good for me le ..
some subs just din get what i wanted lorx ..
eng was what i expected .. a C6
science and maths ..
totally sian me out ..
i wanted a A but it gave me a B3 ..
nvm .. also expected ..
then humanities and fnn totally disappoint me ..
got a C6 for both too ..
which im aiming for a B4 ??
poa really shock me ..
a c5 .. lolx ..
din expect it as i blank lots of questions ..
nvm ...

now tinking abt courses le ..
really dunno what to choose lorx ..
tourism seems impossible to get in ..
should i try ??
should i put Tp courses in ??
i really dunno lehx ..
TP seems far lorx ..
shall ask around ... lolx ..



things seems to be happening ..
i seems to get angry very easily ..
but i really dun wan de ..
things force me to do so ..
the way he treats it make me do so ..
i got really angry when i got his sms ..
ask me go find him ..
then say dun need when he going out ..
totally make me fed-up ..
look for me when he got nth on ..
then say nvm when he got something ??
when i sms him to ask for his results ..
he din even bother to reply ..
cant he at least tell me ??
from the time he took the results from cher ..
make me worried lorx ..
scared he will be the unlucky few ..
but what i get in the end ..
NTH ... not even a reply from him ..
fine ..

reached home got his sms ..
asking me if i wan go find him ..
first replied to him that :
for ?? sms u also dun wan reply me ..
then he said no need le ..he going out ..
me gettting angry , replied him
u find me only when u are bored .. fine fine ..
cant u just reply my sms ??
he replied no la .. told me his results .. hapi ?
i din reply after that i tink ..
i seriously dun see the need to reply ..
did i do anything wrong ??

hope things wun go the way i really dun want it to go ..
i really hope so ..


grats to pig kor lorx ..
grats to everyone who did well ..

tml swimming was cancelled ..
due to things ... hahax ..

[[ happy 16th birthday to SANLY mei ]]
should be 16 if im not wrong ..
hahax ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home