i will be here waiting `

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

broke my own record today ...
woke up at 12++
hahax ... this was how tired i was the last few days ...
woke up and ate my lunch le ...
skip breakfast =)

bbq was so-so lorx ...
not as fun as i thought it would turn out =(
at first was alright ...
thought only need to go 2 places only ...
who knows need to go so many places ...
luckily today nv work ...
my leg is hurting like ....
but im not complaining ...
it just hurts only ...

present exchange ...
was alright t00 =)
even though i din get what i wanted =)
i loved my present too ...
it was from si yan de ..
quite cute lehx ..

realised im complaining too much this few days ...
i poured everything out ...
about how i feel and things ...
and it make me feel so much better ...
cause i seriously dunno what im doing and what im going to do ...
cause it is making me feel so weird ...

why should i be the one to start talking to u ??
i also dunno what to do le ...

but it just seems to be ending soon to me ...
which i really dun wan it to happen ..
even if i dun wan it to happen ..
if things really need to be done ...
shall talk to him about how i feel ...
if it still dun work out ???

lets see how it goes later bahx ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home