i will be here waiting `

Friday, September 29, 2006

COME POST AGAIN ~
today was quite alright bahx ...
quite slack de ... first two period was POA ..
time passes quite fast today sia ... very fast POA was over ..
hahax ... then was PE .. played badminton with fatin and rt ..
play for quite long .. then i not strength le ...
then take a break ... let they two play ...
hahax ... after PE was SS ...
got back my paper ... was quite ok to me bahx ...
i always got a just pass only de .. but this time get higher a bit ...
so was quite happy lorx ....
im aiming for a 30++ for geog ....
hope i can get it lorx ...
i really wish sia ... for else results very lousy ...
then was recess ... went canteen with marion today ...
bought things to eat then after eating finish went to change ..
then went back class ...
got back my FNN paper ...
PEOPLE ~ guess how was it ..........




I PASSED !!!!!!!!!!!
AND IT WAS A "B" FOR ME ~
im happy because i really din expect a pass at all ...
cause i din study much for it ...
and most of it i just anyhow write de ..


afetr that was English ...
got back my paper 2 ... FAILED le ..
sad lehx .... hope other parts i can passed bahx ..
pull this marks up .... cher have to go off early today ..
so we had like 1 period free de ...
was doing maths at first ...
then he came and talk to me ...
ask how my decision ...
tell him i dunno .. haven think finsh yet ..
and i have to tell him tonight as promise on wednesday i tink ..
haiz ... im really confused sia ...
i want to give him the chance ... i want ..
but there is like too many things stopping me from doing so ..
see how the problems goes bahx ...
i feel like .... we are so near but it seems too far to reach each other ...
haiz ...

so shall tink about it later bahx ...

post until here today ...

i like this para "My life is forever changed,
Just because you loved me
For a moment in time.
And because I choose
To love you
For the rest of mine "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home