i will be here waiting `

Friday, September 09, 2005

...

just coming to post today ..
did my maths homework again today
it seems endless ..
still left 1 sum .. tml then do ..
i solved most of the sum ..
but got 1 question dun
know how to do ..
maybe ask my tutor when he
comes this week .. hahax

played the com again in the afternoon
chatted with my ex-classmate ,yensing
long time nv chat with them liao ..
so today jusy chatted with her ..
hahax ... she also play maple de ..
now then i know .. added her in maple ..
it was my brother time .. so let him play

7 o clock was my time ..
hahax .. back to this com again ..
this com have not rested since
10 in the morning i think ..
play maple again ..
got 1 person add me in maple ..
then wanted to ask him or her
who r u ??
then he reply ..
he was my father .. hahax
bo liao lehx ..
thinking of delelting him de ..
then he told me he was chenyang ..
then ask why he create another
account ,when he have so a high
lvl one .. he say that acc was sian ..
then i got his hotmail add ..
hahax ..


now going to PLAY again ..
Bye !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home