i will be here waiting `

Sunday, August 19, 2007

before i forget.
im telling everyone who come here.

DUN EVER SEND ME ANYTHING WHICH ASK U TO READ
OR PLAY SOMETHING, THEN A FACE WILL POP OUT DE !
I HATE IT OKAY !


got super mad with someone.
real mad.
i hate it okay.
dun ever send me.
before someone send me was my cousin[ last time].
and i got really shocked.
real sick. nearly cried la.
luckily my bro helped me and scolded my cousin for that.
if u got shocked from other ppl.
dun use it to scare others la.
its so lame or whatever.


fine. im having a serious mood swing this few days.
dun make me pls.
i swing real easily.
and my temper during this few days aint that good.
i flare up easily.
so sorry to anyone if i do anything wrong or flare up without any reason.

back to my sleep.
need lots of my sleep back.
tml need to chiong my web le.
i dun wan Bs anymore.


end`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home