i will be here waiting `

Monday, July 30, 2007

monday blues. biz com results.

yea.
mon is here ~

two tests today.
and i seriously din study anything for web.
i only read through the java.
and luckily, got over for web.
and java i was just anyhow scribbling.
double all the way.
anything dunno i tried to linked everything to double.
and i know all my mcq was wrong.
and left very early after java test.
zhen bought us to some wulu wulu place for lunch.


we took bus 70 there.
ate porridge there. it was so-so.
the fruit juice was yucky.
tasted real bad. at first it was tasteless like plain water.
after i drank half a cup.
it started tasting bad. and so, i din wan it anymore.
i dun wan to have
anything bad happening tonight.

and after that , we walked back to nyp.
cool lorx. pon java lecture =)
went to library to do bizcom.
we invented hand made uno cards.
or should i say it was ORS.
HAHA. they made it while i sleep ~
LOL !
played with it after i woke up from my sleep.
its so hard to play with it lorx.

and its time for biz com after one round i tink.
went for biz comm~
AND WE GOT BACK OUR RESULTS TODAY !!!!!
ME AND SARA GOT OVER IT !!!!!!!


i was like so high after i know i passed my essay la.
sara thought i wanna cry =X
i din dare to see my marks at all lorx.
luckily sara helped me to see my marks.
after i saw her smile on her face seeing my results
i was so relieved.
she scared me for like two weeks for the results.
using the "extremely bad".
and finally finally, everything over ~ =)
and im satisified with my results.
i tried my best already.

had one hour break after tut.
played uno at mac.
and i went back to my sleep after two rounds.
slept till near 5.
i can sleep longer if that person din keep banging the table.
hate people banging the table de lorx.
lab after i woke up.
and mon is over after the lab lesson.
and next week is ICA4.
sians.

okay, going back to maple to train a noob acc =X
hope that person dun see this =)
HAHAHAHA !!!!



i wan watch secret and alone !!!

end`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home