i will be here waiting `

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

long time never post le ..
last few days quite busy and also tired ..
come online keep play games nv post =)
missed my maths quiz and marketing tut and lecture on fri ..
my class had a open book test ><
will i have the same one this week ??
marketing i really dun understand then still miss the lecture and tut..
shall get from sara the marketing tut ans to see ..
today missed my business com lab ..
think they are going to have a presentation or listening and note-taking thingy ..
lucky cher let me go and gave me attendence ..
i still haven settle marketing cher there ...
maybe sending her a email to tell her ..

this few days must really thanks sara ..
she helped me a lot lorx ..
be it telling cher about me missing lesson or helping me in getting the tut ans ..
glad to have her as a friend cum classmate =)

and finally after tml i wun be missing lesson anymore..
after tml i wun have to stay up till late late ..
hahax ..
but im not complaining about this few days also ..
cause i had my sleep too ...=) sweet sweet sleep ..
sadly, tml cant go for michael bday thingy ..
movies and dunno what ??

finally got my wireless today le..
playing gb with my NOOB bro ><
we dun have to snatch for the desktop le..


am i getting back my life back as before ??
no more worries and so much thinking about things ..
days passed and passed like that ..
and i will sort-of enjoyed the days passed ??
at least my class is not bad ..
though some module i still dun understand ..
wait till i have the mood then go figure it out .. LOL


take care everyone =)
good luck to those who are having exams...
NITES~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home