i will be here waiting `

Sunday, November 13, 2005

...

today come and post .. as today dun
feel like playing maple .. so come and post ..
just came back from cousin house ..
went there celebrate my grandma birthday ..
went there eat buffet .. then after that
went my cousin house .. which was actually
next door but due to some dispute last year ..
the corridor was closed .. so have to walk one
whole round to my cousin house ..
went there watch my cousin play RUNESCAPE !! lolx ..
he was the only one still playing sia .. but my brothers still
play when maple cannot play ..

after that went downstair play badminton .. played
until 3+ was actually plannin to go home at 2 + ..
but play until dun feel like going home le ..
stay till 7++ then went home together with my parents ..
reach home at 8++ .. then both my brothers use
the com lethen i use ..

btws ~ i decided to post a quotation after every post ..
due to my boredness .. i am also planning to change a new
blogskin .. and i decided to post everyday even if
i am playing maple .. so wait until i have change
my blogskin then say lorx ...

kkx ~ Bye!
[[ Memories last forever, they simply never die,
true friends stay together - they NEVER say good-bye. ]]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home